Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Travel for Fulfillment

Although it is the custom for my family to go on vacation every summer, I had always been against it until this summer. Two weeks ago I had a wonderful trip to Kish that caused me to change my mind and become a big fan of travelling. there was a point in this trip that differed it from other ones: I travelled with three friends this time, not my family. This sweet experience put me in a situation which I hadn't been in before, taught me to be independent, and boosted my confidence. It was so interesting to stay awake till morning without parents' grumbling, to make silly troubles cooking food for ourselves, to get along with each other's habbits, and to become short of money. I hadn't known that travelling could be that much exciting before. A backpacking trip to wilderness, or a fishing expedition might be my next trip in close future. Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! wonderful... I bet you had a really good time. It's a great experience, isn't it?
    I have to try it once myself to see how it goes. ;)

    ReplyDelete