Monday, July 27, 2009

just a grumbling

Getting bored with disappointing summer days, I think about my personality deeply these days that has caused me a profound feeling of dissatisfaction with myself. I can describe myself a lazy and moody girl who can't accomplish anything, can't answer to a sudden unexpected question wisely, and can't manage doing two activities at the same time. It feels too sad; however,it might be normal in anyone at my age, or it might be the effect of boiling hot weather on me. I just wish to get out of it soon.

3 comments:

  1. Believe me... no one can! Unless they practice doing such things like answering to unpredictable questions! ... and don't worry... it's exactly the same over here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you know that others are different?! I think the problem is with the firs part of your first sentence. Make your summer more colorful, I do it with watching movies, reading my favorite books and teaching English and thinking, may be your style would be different from mine but you should give it a try and I am sure that it will work.
    I am sorry to say that but I believe that the problem is not sth within you, it is sth within our country. :( I know that it is confusing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. life stars beyond the misery...who knows?

    ReplyDelete