Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lets Cross Our Fingers

Night and day, nothing hurts me worse than watching the brutality spilling over my country. Any breath of air reminds me of those who are innocently prisoned. Any smile fades away from my lips when I remember those freedom fighters who are unfairly on trial. Any view of the city brings to my mind those who were slaughtered cruelly in these streets. It's too hard to to be happy, to look forward to the future, to be hopeful these days. I want you all green friends to pray for our country's fate.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Niki for reminding me that there are also other people who still think and who still feel pain. Although I think that praying will not do anything for detainees or for the people who are killed by some barbarian Mullahs and their supporters.
    Today by seeing Dr. Hajjarian, Dr. Zeidabadi, Dr. Jalayipoor, Safayi, Tajzadeh, Ramezanzadeh, Ghoochani, Leylaz and many others who are very dear for me I felt sick, I can't describe my feelings. Late at night when we were watching BBC Persian news I lost my control and in front of my family fu---- Khamenei and his family and supporters.
    It is Ramadan and I don't know why this year I HATE all people who fast and are proud of it and talk about it or even write about it in their blogs. Islam is ruining my lovely ancient country and civilization. It seeems that extremists are everywhere. As the saying says: "A good Mullah is a dead Mullah"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think twice before you say anything else about people who fast!... I fast and I know Niki does too! It's one thing to be against someone and clearly another to protest against people's religion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to add a comment here before Ghazal's & say that I don't believe so my friend. I fast ,as Ghazal said; and I think it's completely wrong to bring these two issues together--religion and politics I mean. religious beliefs are something at people heart's, something personal underneath;however, they're misusiing the religion for their dirty political goals.

    ReplyDelete